Right of withdrawal
Customers (i.e.: a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity) may exercise the right of withdrawal (and withdraw from the contract for any reason). To exercise this right, the customer must send Besanza Lampadari Store notice within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery of the goods, together with the authorization form sent to the customer by Besanza Lampadari Store. The notice may be sent directly from the site through the online request system (by logging into the account for registered users, or by filling out the search form order for guest users), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the instructions on how to return items visit the section RETURNS
Note: customers that purchase with a VAT registration number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box (it is forbidden to apply labels or tape on the original packaging of the product);
- The shipment, until the arrival in our warehouse, at customer's charge and under the responsibility of the customer;
- Besanza Lampadari Store is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will parcels be collected if sent COD or to other port.
REFUND TO CUSTOMER
Besanza Lampadari Store will refund the customer the amount paid for the product, deducting any repair costs for damages to the original packaging; transferring the amount to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide the relative bank details (IBAN).
DECAY OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if Besanza Lampadari Store ascertain:
- use or partial use of the good; lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- absence of integral elements of the product;
- damages to the products, for causes other than its transport.
In the case above, Besanza Lampadari Store will return the goods purchased to the Customer, charging the shipping costs.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
All communications or complaints to Besanza Lampadari Store with regards to Purchase Contracts should be directed to Customer Service by writing to: email@example.com
The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Besanza Lampadari Store is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For any disputes the judicial authority is that of Treviso.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
For the processing of personal data by Besanza Lampadari Store, please refer to the specific area on this web site.